Monday, August 25, 2014

life lately



Making: Baked Falafel and homemade pita's for supper (so good!)
Drinking: Water, lots of water! Nursing makes you thirsty!
Reading: The newest Khaled Hosseini 'And the mountains echoed' (B. gave it to me as a gift for our 8th(!!) wedding anniversary this weekend)
Wanting: A bit more sleep
Watching: The Wire (so old, but pretty good!)
Eating: whatever's in the cupboard
Smelling: Baby's-Breath in a pretty bouquet of flowers (also a gift from my sweet husband of 8 years), it smells kind of funky, definitely not as good as my own baby's breath.
Wishing: Fall wouldn't arrive so soon!
Enjoying: The fact that I still have two more weeks of maternity leave
Loving: My smiley baby and my car crazy toddler.
Hoping: Micha's 'terrible two's' won't be too terrible. They're pretty intense already!
Needing: some cute new fall outfits, that will accommodate nursing
Feeling: Grateful for Adams baptism yesterday
Wearing: This sweater, love it so much!
Organizing: Micha's many cars by color :) 

Love, Maria

2 comments:

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!