Thursday, April 17, 2014

13/52

Project 52: a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014

Ooh, I'm soooo behind on these posts! Oh, well, that's life I guess!

//

Micha:
Every day before dinner you allowed to watch a five minute 'Miffy' video.
I think it's your favorite part of the day. 
You especially love the 'Learn along with Miffy' clips, 
in which you learn about colors, numbers, the alphabet and different countries. 
I just love hearing your little voice talk and sing along with the videos. 
You are so mesmerized by Miffy and her little friends, it's absoluetly adorable!

//


Little baby boy:
You just keep on growing little babe! 
I love all the movements you make, you are such a strong little dude! 
I just can't wait to find out who you are. Will you be like your brother, or the complete opposite? 
Who will you look like? What does your voice sound like? 
So many questions, and still about ten weeks away from theirs answers! 
But this I do know: you are so loved!!

Love, Mama

p.s. My hair looks so different from that bump photo, now!

Check it out:

I still need to get used to it a bit, but I love the change!


1 comment:

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!