Thursday, February 13, 2014

a little list

There's been some fun things happening over here!

A little list:

I made this duvet cover for Micha. I'm pretty proud of it! 



The big stars on the cover are from left over fabric that I used to decorate his room with. 
So that ties the new cover to the other hand made things in his room.

//

These cute little wedge boots I got for 2,50 euro's at the thrift shop. 

They look as good as new, and are made from a beautiful soft, good quality leather. 
They are super comfortable, I've worn them quite a bit already.
And the brand 'Ash' is apparently quite expensive.
I just love finds like these. 
(And no, I'm not above buying second hand shoes, 
especially if all they smell like is the sweet scent of leather).

//

The Dutch Olympic team! We are doing so well in Russia
Four gold medals, two silver and four bronze. 

Hup Holland! 
middle and right are the twins, Michel and Ronald Mulder.
Fun fact: 
The gold and bronze medalists for the 500 meter are twins and go to my church! 
Well, at least their parents do, and they come to church quite often with them, 
so I've been in the very close vicinity of two Olympic medalists!

//

Some very exciting things are happening, things that may have to do with this Pinterest board.

source

I can't say much more about it yet, but soon I will!
Yay!

//
So, what's happening with you?
Any fun or exciting things you'd like to share?

Do tell!


Love, Maria






3 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to hear where you are going!! And that's so cool about the twins going to your church! Holland is doing amazing at the olympics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! If you stumble across really good finds at your thrift shop that are slightly too small for you, get them for me!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the duvet cover! that is soooo cute! and love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!