Friday, January 31, 2014

05/52

Project 52: a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014


Micha, today you are exactly 18 months old, you are a one and a half-year-old. 
Officially a toddler. I think 18 months is my favorite age so far (but I think I said that about every month), you are so funny and such a chatter box. 
You know so many words and you're learning to count from one to ten, you even recognize numbers when you see them written down. 
Seven is your favorite number. It sounds so sweet coming from your mouth.
You love coloring, but also chewing off the ends of the pencils, hmm.
You still love your soother for naps and night time and call it 'ba'. 
You officially weaned yourself this week, you still nursed before bedtime at night, but this week you stopped.
I'm okay with that. 
It'll be nice to have a bit of rest for the 'girls' before your brother or sister needs them, haha!
You are such a toddler, and can be quite stubborn at times. 'No' is your favorite word.
I accidentally taught you a bad word: 'sh*t', and you think it's hilarious. 
Yesterday in the grocery store you wouldn't stop saying it, I was so embarrassed. Oops...
I really need to watch what I say and do around you, as your favorite thing is copying everything I do. 
It's quite eye-opening actually. 

We're still so crazy about you! We love you to bits!

//



Baby, I'm 19 weeks pregnant with you today. 
Wednesday is our next ultra sound appointment and then we'll find out if you are a little boy or a little girl. 
I'm so anxious to find out. 
I can't wait to start with your room and buy more little outfits, 
the wait is making me so restless. 
Don't be too shy next week, okay?
You are getting bigger and stronger and I really notice it. 
Your movements are more noticeable and I even felt a kick through my skin when I held my hand on my belly the other day.
Your papa hasn't had such luck though yet, even though he tries to feel you every day.
Baby, the thought of you joining our family is getting more real and more exciting every day.
You are so welcome, little one!

//

Love, Mama

2 comments:

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!