Thursday, January 23, 2014

04/52

Project 52: a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014


Micha: Being the independent toddler you are. We went for a walk last Sunday and carried you in the carrier, but you were not having it. I always imagined myself to be a baby-carrying mama, but I didn't realize that maybe my baby wouldn't be the carrying kind. 
As soon as we liberated you from the carrier you were the happiest little guy again. 



Baby # 2: Only two more weeks and then we won't be calling you baby #2, but baby girl or baby boy. And once we settle on a name, we'll call you that. I've been feeling your little kicks and movements so much more this past week and I'm loving it. I love you, little baby!

//

Happy Weekend!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!