Friday, November 1, 2013

stormy treasures

This week we experienced the heaviest storm since 1990 (I think?) here in Holland and Europe.
We don't get storms like this often.
It was crazy and exciting and a bit scary too...

// 

The day after the storm a friend and I decided to go for a walk with our boys and collect some of the fallen branches to use as decoration.

I found a long, thick branch that would be perfect for things like this:

sources (clockwise) 1,2,3,4

I can't wait to get all crafty this weekend, I'm thinking something fun to hang in front of our living room window with twinkle lights and mason jars with candles to light up our house in the dark November days to come.

Happy Weekend!

Love, Maria

6 comments:

  1. we too, have a whole lot of branches now:) can`t wait to see, what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That is going to be nice! I am very curious what you are going to make! Have a fun creative weekend!
    Love, mamaMarijke

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! My dog found me a perfect branch one day after a storm, and I totally kept it to use for decor. Love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh crafty days, exciting! love it! ps. I totally thought I sent you a message but realized I didn't....THANK YOU for the lovely birthday banner and card. You are the best! love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome friend, glad it arrived! xo

      Delete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!