Friday, October 18, 2013

song, book (show), quote, look

update: yesterdays post is featured on WhatToExpect.com, click here to see it.

//

I'm trying out something new today, I saw it on Anna's blog and I loved the idea. 
The idea is to share a song, a book, a quote and a look - SBQL.

image sources: song, show, quote, look
As you can see I changed it a bit since I haven't read any books lately, which I find kind of depressing because I love reading and have a whole list of books I want to read, 
but I definitely have some favorite shows to share.

So my version is a bit less classy :)

song // anything by Eva Cassidy is perfect, but lately I've had this song in my head.

show // I'm so glad Downton Abbey started up again, it's the best show to watch curled up on the couch with a blanket and hot cup of tea.
quote // this photo+quote (photo by Anna) have been shared quite a bit in the blogosphere and on Pinterest, but I love it and I'm loving this October!
look // I love everything about this look I found on Pinterest, maybe because of the fact that I own very similar pieces and can recreate it easily

Have a great weekend!

Love, Maria

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE British tv. I watched the IT group a few months ago, and fell in love. I haven't tried Downtown Abbey yet, but it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so right:) guess what we do this Friday evening...curl up in a blanket, some tea and Downton Abbey :), it has become quite a tradition here in the cold days, also so happy that it started again!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!