Thursday, October 31, 2013

fifteen months

Just look at him go! Messi material, am I right?

Micha,

Today you are exactly 15 months old.
And because it's also Halloween today I just couldn't resist dressing you up for the photo's.

You got this soccer outfit last year around Christmas from your aunt and uncle who live in Rotterdam (this is the Rotterdam soccer clubs jersey) and I thought it would make a perfect Halloween costume.

It isn't completely out of the blue that you're dressed up like a soccer player, 
you recently learned to play 'soccer' and you absolutely love it!
You're pretty good with the ball, actually kicking it and everything.

I think we might have the next Messi on our hands ;).

//

I love how much you talk and how it seems like you're learning a new word every day.
I love how social you still are and how much you love connecting with other people.
I love it when I call for you in the morning, you answer with : 'baba!' (your not very good at 'm' words yet)
I love how much you love food and enjoy sitting at the table with your papa and me.
I love it when you come to me with a book and ask me to read it to you.

Micha, I love everything about you, even when you're a handful 
(and you have been quite a handful this month). 
Your unexpected hugs and kisses make up for all of the cheekiness.

Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. hey, fifteen month old soccerplayer, you are the best!!!!
    And I love you soooo much!
    Love and kisses, your oma Marijke

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!