Tuesday, September 24, 2013

apples and eggs - our weekend

This weekend we were lucky enough to spend some time with my parents before they leave for Africa one last time. 
They'll be back in November for good. Yay!

high five!

gorgeous, delicious apples


they say we look alike, I agree!

chickie, chickie!



my little family
We picked apples from their apple trees, 
said hello to the chickens, 
swung on the swings, 
ate good food, 
drank wine in front of the fire place, 
had a glorious bath (just me, not all of us together, ha!) 
and just enjoyed each others company.

I'm so glad they'll be living in Holland again soon, 
I'm so grateful Micha will grow up with his Opa and Oma close by.

This is my favorite kind of weekend.

How was yours?

Love, Maria

4 comments:

  1. ....east, west, home is the best! And family also!
    Love, your mama <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend! So jealous of the fresh eggs and apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. his is adorable!!! love these pics, so colourful & fresh.

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!