Wednesday, August 28, 2013

little buddies



One of my best friends had a baby boy just a week after Micha was born, 
and of course they were destined to be best friends. 
They really just don't have a choice in this particular matter, haha. Sorry boys!

They other day my friend needed to go to the hairdresser and I offered to babysit her boy. 
While Micha and Ben were playing I snapped some photos and watched them play together.

It was so fun seeing them interact with each other instead of just playing side by side like they used to. 
Micha is a bit rougher and louder than his little buddy Ben, but they really enjoy each others company even though their personalities are so different.

I can't wait to see where this little friendship will take them, hopefully they'll stay buddies for a long time.

But whether they stay friends or not, my hope is that as Micha grows up he will have friends that are encouraging, kind and love him for who he is. And I hope he'll be such a friend too.

Those are the best friends to have, don't you think?


Love, Maria

1 comment:

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!