Thursday, August 29, 2013

bundling up for fall

It's not even September yet and the weather is still pretty nice, but something inside of me is stirring. 
Something that's looking forward to cooler weather and bundling up. 
It's so strange, I've never in my life looked forward to fall, but this year I do.

It might be all the fall outfits I've seen floating around on Pinterest 
or the fact that candy for Sinterklaas ( a holiday similar to secular Christmas, you know with Santa Claus and all) is already lining shelves in some stores. 
It might be the knowledge that my parents will be living here in Holland again in November(yay!),  or maybe it's just the excitement to show Micha a new season. 
I mean, he obviously has experienced fall before, but only as a wee little baby. 
I can't wait to show him the fun of running though a pile of crunchy leaves and maybe letting him have his first sip of hot chocolate.

So, what does one do when yearning for fall?
Look for fall outfits for the whole family of course!

Here are some of my fall faves from my favorite store H&M:

For her:

1

2

3

1,2,3


For him:

1

2

3

1,2,3 


For the little 'him':

1

2

 3
4



1,2,3,4


^ ^ ^ ^

So, tell me. Is it just me, or are you looking forward to fall as well? 
What are you looking forward to most?

Love, Maria

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya I'm SOO ready for fall! IT's still ridiculously hot here though, yesterday it was 98 degrees!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!