Friday, April 19, 2013

Lately Loving - vol. 5

Lately loving I'm loving:


This cookbook:


here


Literally every recipe I've tried so far was really good. I love the step by step instructions and the photo's are finger licking good! 
The author has recently published a new cookbook; 
I think I'm getting it for my birthday. Yay!


^ ^ ^ ^


This new drama series:

here


I've only seen the first episode, but I love it already. The story is about a group of midwives working in East London in the 1950's. So good!

^ ^ ^ ^


Baking this:



I adapted this recipe from thekitchen.com and made Meringue Macaroons with a Dark Chocolate drizzle and a sprinkle of crunchy Sea Salt. Yum!

^ ^ ^ ^

This outfit:

here


I just love the mixing of the patterns and colors. Cute look for the Spring.

^ ^ ^ ^

This commercial:



We don't even have a Kmart in Holland, but I saw this over at Motley Mama, and needed to share it!
I shipped my pants. Hilarious!

^ ^ ^ ^

These blogs:




^ ^ ^ ^

And last but not least this sweet baby:

playing is hard work :)


^ ^ ^ ^




Have a great weekend. Hope you have a fun one!



Love, Maria



linking up with:








7 comments:

  1. Oooh that cookbook looks fab! And that anthro outfit. LOVE!

    Happy Friday!
    just love
    //kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is fantastic! great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like to eat what you're baking! yum!! and what a cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pretty illustration and photos from the book (going to check it out:), and the outfit is perfect!, I love mixing patterns, the colors are beuatiful! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love cook books, this book looks fab. Adorable photos on your blog. Look forward to reading more.

    New follower:

    http://sugarplumandsaddleshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment and for following!
      xo

      Delete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!