Tuesday, April 23, 2013

38 weeks


Today this happened...






You did NOT want your picture taken today. 
I had you dressed all dapper and handsome in your new trousers, 
and with a belt I made out of an old belt of mine.
But you were not having it!

I am sorry if I laughed at you, 
but you just look so darn cute when you're mad.

I will treasure these photos for the rest of my life. 
Yes, you are mostly a happy, smiley baby, 
but sometimes you can get so mad and that's reality too.
If I only had smiling photos of you it wouldn't reflect this first year of yours truthfully.

^ ^ ^ ^

I think you were a bit too tired to sit through a photo shoot.
We had just come back from your check up 
and the pediatrician had made you do all sorts of things you didn't really feel like doing. 
I could almost hear you thinking 'Woman, leave me be already, you got your smile, now let me play!'

But the check ups are necessary, we need to know how you're doing. 
And, baby boy, you are doing awesome! 

At 38 weeks/ nine months you are:

- 11 kg / 24.25 pounds
- 72 cm / 28 inches
- walking around your play pen and crib by holding on to the edges
- still loving broccoli and fish
- discovering new foods, like blueberries and oatmeal porridge 
- able to understand us when we ask you to look for a certain toy, 
and usually you find it
- using so many different sounds while 'talking'
- trying to crawl, not quite there yet, but I'm sure you'll learn

Do you feel how proud I am of you?
I love you Micha boy!


Love, Mama



4 comments:

  1. ......that was a busyday for you, Micha and tomorrow another busy day, because you are going to oma's birthday all the way by train! How exciting, your first traintrip!
    Oma can't wait! love you lots little boy!
    Hugs and kisses, your omaMarijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable, love these photos.

    http://sugarplumandsaddleshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first picture is too funny! he'll appreciate looking at them later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!