Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cleaning out my closet


I don't know about you, but once in a while my closet needs some serious tidying up.
My closet is super small so I really need to keep it tidy to be able to fit everything in,
 but over the last few months clothes have been piling up and I could hardly find anything.

^ ^ ^ ^

So today, when Micha was napping, I cleaned my closet.










I found clothes that I never wear anymore (tossing or donating),
I found clothes that don't fit (try to sell),
I found clothes that needed some up-cycling (white jeans with a stain might be fun to dye mint).
I found some maternity clothes(saving these for a next pregnancy?).

and I found a peach checkered shirt.
I remember buying it a while ago, but I never ended up wearing it because I didn't know how to style it.

So I tried some different ways to style it and came up with these two outfits:

cardigan, skirt, leggings, belt: H&M // boots: thrifted // shirt: Zeeman // earrings: Etos




jeans: H&M (up-cycled with DIY polka dots) // shirt: Zeeman // Necklace: DIY (heavily inspired by these beauties)
// earrings: Etos // floral sneakers: van Haren


I think I like the first one better, it's more in my comfort zone of feminine outfits.
But # 2 is pretty fun as well, I really can see myself wearing it more often.

^ ^ ^ ^

So all in all it was a pretty productive day, my closet is all nice and tidy and I have two new outfits to wear this spring. 

I'm a happy girl!



Have you discovered any new outfits in your closet lately?



Love, Maria


linking up with

and