Tuesday, January 8, 2013

21 + 22 + 23 weeks

Oh, my Micha boy, how I love you!  Quoting Lord Grantham from Downton Abbey: 

'You make me so happy, 
so very happy that 
I feel my heart could explode...' 

(Big fans of DA here!)

The last few weeks have been so much fun!  We've been letting you sleep in your own room for about a week now, and it's going a lot smoother than I could have imagined! You're sleeping quite well, you go to bed at 6.30 without any protesting whatsoever, and you wake up at about 10.p.m. and 2 a.m. to nurse. Papa and I are sleeping quite a bit better now too, so it's definitely an improvement!

We've been out and about quite a bit too last week and the week before, you handled it like a champ! Papa, being a teacher, had a two week Christmas break and we spent it well! 


Grabbing your foot, so typical you right now!

First there was Christmas with my family, we all spent a few days in a big farm house, it was pretty busy, but you only had one breakdown, I'm so proud! Then we went to papa's family, you did really well there too!

On New Years we spent the night at friends with our other friends and your little pal Ben, despite the loud fireworks at midnight you both slept like a charm! We had the best time there!

Ooh, our new rug! A belated Christmas present papa and I gave each other...

And finally we spent a few days at Opa and Oma's (my parents) place, to enjoy there company while they're still here in Holland! You loved all the attention you got.

Too busy to pay attention to your mama, so you!!


And now it's just the two of us at home again, and I while I miss papa being here with us during the day, I so enjoy spending my days with you! 

You're the love of my life, I can't believe I get to be your mama...

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!