Tuesday, December 11, 2012

19 weeks

Sweet, smiley Micha boy, you are 19 weeks old today!

We're in the advent weeks leading up to Christmas and it's so special to experience it with you!



Every previous year around Christmas time we would sit in church and listen to the pastor talk about Mary (Maria here in Holland) and Joseph and their baby, I couldn't help but think of my empty womb.

Last year was filled with excitement and expectation, but also with so much fear of losing you early in the pregnancy. We had a scare around this time last year. Luckily we saw your heartbeat flicker on the screen a day later!

And now, now you are here with us, in our arms. All 8.5 kilograms of you! You are our miracle baby!

We thank our Heavenly Father every day for you!

We love you to bits.

Love, Mama



3 comments:

  1. love this post. I often think of Mary being 9 months pregnant and going for a donkey ride - ouch! He looks so snuggly in that comfy sleeper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That would've been pure torture!

      Delete
  2. They really grow so fast:)
    Such a big boy already...I mean 8,5 kg...Emmi was around this weight with 10 months:)!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!