Tuesday, November 13, 2012

15 weeks

Wow, Micha, you're 15 weeks old already! We love every little thing about you!




- You have actually been in our lives for a year now, yesterday it was exactly a year ago that you were placed into my womb as a tiny little embryo. I remember laying there and thinking 'Is this little one going to stay?' And you did! God is so great! I feel so blessed to live in a time with modern medicine and smart doctors!

- This week has been kind of a rough one for you. You had your immunization shots on Thursday and the aftermath wasn't so nice for you. I hated to see you in pain and I cried with you.
I think the shots affected your stomach too, you've been pooping green all week... hmm.. TMI?

- At the your check up on Thursday you weighed almost 8 kilograms (17.5 pounds) and you measured 65 cm (25.5 inches) long. That's a kilogram heavier and 5 cm taller than four weeks ago. My milk is good for you boy!

- We got you your library membership this week. You love it when we read you books, and I can't wait until you're old enough to pick out your own books at the library!

- We started using the cloth diapers this week because  your bum is finally big enough I'm finally not chickening out anymore, and it's going great! It's definitely not as hard as I thought it would be, and your bum looks so cute and fluffy with them on. We're currently using Bumgenius all-in-one and Flip diapers, I'm still on the fence as to which ones I like better.


Can't wait to see what this week has in store for us sweet boy!


Love, Mama



2 comments:

  1. Wow, 17.5 pounds! At 15 weeks, that is very good! See, the breastfeeding is going great! I am so glad you make pictures every week, because I was scared I wouldn't recognise him when we come back in april. I would love to hug him, though! Can you do that from me with him?So, you started with the cloth diapers! Did you guys buy a dryer or are they hanging all over the place, right now? Have a wonderful week, this coming week and lots of love from us for the three of you,
    (O)mamaMarijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember praying for you with your parents in the hospital, Micha! 1 year ago. God answers prayers!!

    ReplyDelete

UPDATE: I'M GOING TO BE USING WORD VERIFICATION FOR A BIT, THE SPAM WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! SORRY!

talk to me!